Thursday 2 March 2017



E Y R A ' s 

 
Hey , this is my homepage . So i need to share something about me as myself .  Sometime it's hard to introduce yourself cause u know yourself so well that u dont know what to start with ,right? Let me give a try to see what kind of image anyone have about me trough my self-description . So here it goes .

i am Nur ' Athirah and people love to call me "eyra"  ,  I am a person who pretend to be happy all day long . There are many things i like to do . I like to talk , I like to listen anyone problem , I like to dream . I love to see the sunrise in the morning and the moonlight at night . I love to see the sky with a blank mind .  I love to sleep early and get up late .I like delicious food . I'm a H A P P Y  G O L U C K Y character ,  K I N D  O F  S I L L Y . I like funny thing pretty much.  I like to be surrounded by people , I LOVE TO LAUGH . #mudahterhibur .

                   I AM A DAY DREAMER and  A NIGHT THINKER


   
   Despite everything I still make my blank life meaningful .  I never wanted to be G R E A T ,because I'D  J U S T  G E T   W O R R I E D . But I can never let anyone drag me down .


             thank allah ,
       I REALLY ENJOY MY LIFE NOW CAUSE THIS IS NOT A REHEARSEL .
 










4 comments:

  1. hye..i am your fanatic fans..

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. nice blog visit blog aku pulak ye.. dont forget to follow me.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. i spotted myself standing beside you.

    ReplyDelete