T Y P E O F W E B S I T E S
- A Portal is a website that offers a variety of Internet Services from a single , convenient location.
- Website that serves as a gateway or a main entry point ('cyber door') on the internet to a specific field-of-interest or an industry.
ONLINE SOCIAL NETWORK
- a mobile photo sharing application and service that allows users to share pictures and videos either publicly or privately on the service as well as through a variety of other social networking platforms.
- Another online social network is Twitter and Facebook.
L A Z A D A
Source: Boundless. “Defining Business Marketing.” Boundless Marketing Boundless, 08 Aug. 2016. Retrieved 24 Mar. 2017 from https://www.boundless.com/marketing/textbooks/boundless-marketing-textbook/business-to-business-marketing-5/business-markets-44/defining-business-marketing-220-8383/
Source: Boundless. “Defining Business Marketing.” Boundless Marketing Boundless, 08 Aug. 2016. Retrieved 24 Mar. 2017 from https://www.boundless.com/marketing/textbooks/boundless-marketing-textbook/business-to-business-marketing-5/business-markets-44/defining-business-marketing-220-838
Source: Boundless. “Defining Business Marketing.” Boundless Marketing Boundless, 08 Aug. 2016. Retrieved 24 Mar. 2017 from https://www.boundless.com/marketing/textbooks/boundless-marketing-textbook/business-to-business-marketing-5/business-markets-44/defining-business-marketi
A Business / Marketing
- contains content that promotes or sells product or services .
- Each website has its own unique web address which can be reached through an internet connection. The opening page of a website is usually called homepage which contains hyperlinks to other pages on the same or other site.
B L O G G E R . C O M
- Blogger is a blog publishing service that allows multi-user blogs with time-stamped entries. It was developed by Pyra Labs, which was bought by Google in 2003. Generally, the blogs are hosted by Google at a subdomain of blogspot.com.
- Blogs can also be hosted in the registered custom domain of the blogger (like www.example.com). A user can have up to 100 blogs per account
W I K I P E D I A
- Wikipedia is a free that aims to allow anyone to edit articles. Wikipedia is the largest and most popular general reference work on the Internet.
- It is ranked among the ten most popular websites. Wikipedia is owned by the nonprofit Wikimedia Foundation